hlo dear plz check my high traffic and da

smth live

Jan 16, 2023, 12:33:55 AM1/16/23
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dear
 How are you? Hope you are doing well
Let me introduce myself, I am a blogger outreach.
 > Guest Posts (Can include content writing)
 > Exist Post
 > Text Links
 > Banner Ads, etc
You just need to send me your requirements and then I will provide you with high-quality websites for your needs.
If you are not in this business or use it, please connect me with your colleagues or friends, Who take advertisements on quality websites.
DA                 95
PA                 84
Traffic            46.4M
Example
websites.
DA                  95
PA                   88
Traffic             96.3m
Example
Waiting for your reply
Thanks

smth live

Jan 16, 2023, 12:45:26 AM1/16/23
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com

smth live

Jan 17, 2023, 2:41:57 AM1/17/23
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dear,
I am providing Paid Guest posts on Good DA and Traffic websites with do-follow and permanent links, All categories are available. If you Interested please contact me.
Please check my google news Websites by do-follow the permanent link,
Website;;

 DA               55
Traffic          35.7k
Alex rank     26.2k
Sites :
DA                60
Traffic           27.2k
Alex rank       27.5k
Sites :
DA                55
Traffic           14.1k
Alex rank       50.8k
Sites :
DA                 62
Traffic            21.6k
Alex rank       25.9k
Sites :
DA                  68
Traffic             3.13k
Alex rank        28.3k
Sites :
DA                   56
Traffic              12.7k
Alex rank          44.0k
If you're looking to get some high-quality guest posts for your sites or startup,
Please reply to this email with your requirements.
I am waiting for your Positive Response
Thanks

smth live

Jan 17, 2023, 2:41:57 AM1/17/23
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com

smth live

Jan 18, 2023, 1:11:43 AM1/18/23
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dear,
I am providing Paid Guest posts on Good DA and Traffic websites with do-follow and permanent links, All categories are available. If you Interested please contact me.
Please check my google news Websites by do-follow the permanent link,
Website;;

https://www.techtimes.com/
Domain Authority    =      83
Page Authority      =      58
SEMrush Traffic      =   491k
Alexa Rank              =  18.8k
Check Sample;;

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/262192/20210630/microsoft-launches-new-changes-windows-11-start-button-settings-refresh.htm
Website;;
https://www.ilounge.com/
Domain Authority     =     83
Page Authority       =     60
SEMrush Traffic       =   158k
Alexa Rank              =   48.4k
Check Sample;;

https://www.ilounge.com/news/apple-mac-apps-ipad-2022

smth live

Jan 19, 2023, 1:04:14 AM1/19/23
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com
I am providing Paid Guest Post on Good DA and Traffic websites with do-follow and permanent links, All categories are available. If you Interested please contact me.

Please check my google news Websites by do-follow the permanent link,
Website;
Domain Authority     =    76
Page Authority       =     65
Alexa Rank              =     178.9k
Check Sample;
https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2022/11/charlie-ward-dont-worry-what-happens-next-must-video-3646688.html

Website;
https://www.ilounge.com/
Domain Authority     =
 82
Page Authority       =     63
SEMrush Traffic       =
  60,2k
Alexa Rank              =
   97.5k
Check Sample;;

https://www.ilounge.com/news/the-official-magsafe-duo-charger-is-20-off

If you're looking to get some high-quality guest posts for your sites or startup,
Please reply to this email with your requirements.
I am waiting for your Positive Response
Thanks

smth live

Jan 20, 2023, 2:58:13 AM1/20/23
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dear,
I am providing Paid Guest posts on Good DA and Traffic websites with do-follow and permanent links, All categories are available. If you Interested please contact me.

Please check my google news Websites by do-follow the permanent link,
Website;;

DA                           70
Alex rank                 565k
Traffic                      3.60k