InterVLAN just stop working after a while. Not sure how to troubleshoot it

Johnny Wong

Dec 25, 2021, 12:54:22 AM12/25/21
to sonicproject
Today the Celestica DX010 started acting up.

around noon today.  my Vlan100 DHCP Relay just stopped working all of the sudden.  I went in and removed the dhcp helper address and added back in.  It restarted the dhcp relay service and it was up and running.

about an hour ago.  my Vlan254 stopped routing.  I can ping the GW but no traffic coming in and out of it.  after 45mins of troubleshooting i tried to restart the swss service (sudo systemctl restart swss) that didn't work.  so I decided to do a 'sudo fast-reboot'.  Now everything seems back to normal.

Is there a way to troubleshoot this?