sonic-pins-subgroup@googlegroups.com

Simon Knight

Jun 14, 2022, 4:55:52 AM6/14/22
to sonicproject
Hello,

What is the process to join this subgroup?

Thanks
Simon

Madhu Paluru

Jun 17, 2022, 3:01:19 PM6/17/22
to Simon Knight, Sudarshan, Reshma, Yanzhao Zhang, Ying Xie, sonicproject
Hi Simon,
How are you?

You can find all the SONiC project information here - https://sonic-net.github.io/SONiC/

Apparently I don't find the PINS workgroup in the page, @Sudarshan, Reshma will you help here?

Are there workgroups tracking in different pages?
Ex: DASH API workgroup
       PINS workgroup

Thanks,
-Madhu

Madhu Paluru

Director, Engineering

+1 408-455-5653

madhu....@aviznetworks.com

aviznetworks.com

linkedin.png    twitter.png    youtube.png

Yanzhao Zhang

Jun 17, 2022, 5:24:54 PM6/17/22
to Madhu Paluru, Simon Knight, Sudarshan, Reshma, Ying Xie, sonicproject

I think PINS is still invitation based. @Sudarshan, Reshma can confirm.

Yours sincerely

Yanzhao Zhang | He/Him | SONiC PM

Email: yanz...@microsoft.com

Standards, Think big, Accountable, Respect (we are STAR team)

Sudarshan, Reshma

Jun 18, 2022, 2:41:47 PM6/18/22
to Yanzhao Zhang, Madhu Paluru, Knight, Simon, Ying Xie, sonicproject, Sudarshan, Reshma

Thank you Yanzhao.

Hi Madhu,

PINS WG is part of ONF. Although we have created the PINS sub group under SONiC it is not active yet. For ONF memberships – it is for universities. For companies, it’s based on revenue.

I can find the right person at ONF if you are interested.

Thank you.

Reshma