Question about baselines

Yoshiki Masuyama

Apr 10, 2024, 1:35:45 PMApr 10
to SONICOM LAP Challenge
Hi all,

Thank you for this interesting challenge. Are there any plans to release the baseline scripts?

Kind regards,
Yoshiki

Aidan Hogg

Apr 12, 2024, 6:49:54 AMApr 12
to SONICOM LAP Challenge
Hi Yoshiki,

Thank you for the question.

At the end of the challenge, we intend to release 1) the code for the baselines, 2) the ranking, and 3) the complete (full spatial quality) HRTFs used for the evaluation with the aim of making the evaluation process as transparent as possible.

We are not planning to release the scripts for the baseline before the challenge has concluded.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Aidan, along with the rest of the LAP team

Yoshiki Masuyama

Apr 12, 2024, 11:35:05 AMApr 12
to Aidan Hogg, SONICOM LAP Challenge
Hi Aidan,

Thank you for your clarification.

Kind regards,
Yoshiki

2024年4月12日(金) 19:49 'Aidan Hogg' via SONICOM LAP Challenge <sonicom-la...@googlegroups.com>:
--
The IEEE Signal Processing Society is sponsoring the Listener Acoustic Personalisation Challenge.
---