SONiC Chassis Subgroup Meeting - 4/28/2021

Anshu Verma

Apr 27, 2021, 7:31:23 PM4/27/21
to sonic-chass...@googlegroups.com

Hi All –

Please find agenda for tomorrow’s meeting below, invite attached.

  1. Chassis Subgroup PR Status (attached)
  2. Fabric asic change discussion

Thank You,

Anshu

[4/27/2021] SONiC Chassis Code & Test PR Status.eml
SONiC Chassis Subgroup Weekly Meeting.eml
invite.ics

Heidi net

Jun 7, 2021, 10:50:01 AM6/7/21
to 'Anshu Verma' via sonic-chassis-subgroup
Hello, I'm currently on leave with limited access to my email. I will reply to your email as soon as possible. Thank you.