SONiC Chassis Subgroup Meeting - 5/19/2021

1 view

Anshu Verma

May 18, 2021, 8:01:10 PM5/18/21
to sonic-chass...@googlegroups.com

Hi All –

Please find agenda for tomorrow’s meeting below, invite attached. PR and review owners please plan to join:

  • Continue discussion on swss bootup process
  • Chassis code and Test PRs status update (if time permits)

Thank You,

Anshu

SONiC Chassis Subgroup Weekly Meeting.eml
invite.ics

Heidi net

Jun 7, 2021, 8:46:11 AM6/7/21
to 'Anshu Verma' via sonic-chassis-subgroup
Hello, I'm currently on leave with limited access to my email. I will reply to your email as soon as possible. Thank you.