Runtime Error

Pastor Joe Tucker

Apr 13, 2020, 1:07:37 PM4/13/20
to songpress
The following attached error pops every time I open Songpress. It has done this every since I first started using Songpress. I just click the OK button and it loads the program properly. It is just a nuisance. Anybody have any ideas as to why this happens.
Songpress error.JPG

Luca Allulli

Apr 14, 2020, 4:04:12 AM4/14/20
to song...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your report!
Best,
Luca

--

---
Hai ricevuto questo messaggio perché sei iscritto al gruppo "songpress" di Google Gruppi.