Invisible comments with '#'

itsme

May 19, 2019, 12:22:03 PM5/19/19
to songpress
While testing other ChordPro software I came across unusual handling of invisible comments:
SongPress hides text that starts with '#' starting from the '#' character until the end of the line, no matter where the '#' is located.
All other ChordPro software that I came across requires the '#' to be the very first character of a line to specify an invisible comment.

"all lines that start with a # are ignored. These can be used to insert remarks into the ChordPro file that are only relevant for maintainers."

Chords+Localization3.pro
ChordPro_9.7.3+x_3_Scandinavian.png

Luca Allulli

May 22, 2019, 4:11:19 PM5/22/19
to song...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I've opened a new issue to keep track of your request: https://github.com/lallulli/songpress/issues/41
Best,
Luca

--

---
Hai ricevuto questo messaggio perché sei iscritto al gruppo "songpress" di Google Gruppi.