Need to Convert Back to Chord Over Lyrics

sjk...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2015, 6:01:21 PM3/22/15
to song...@googlegroups.com
I saved all my Chord Over Lyrics in SongPress and converted to chordpro.

I need them back in Chord Over Lyrics. I had no idea I couldn't convert back.

Please help.  How do I get my Chord Over Lyrics sheets back.

I am trying to get them into NotePad with Courrier Std.

Luca Allulli

Mar 23, 2015, 4:08:35 AM3/23/15
to song...@googlegroups.com
You can't, unfortunately.

But you can try the following: export song as HTML (File -> Export -> As HTML), open the html file in a browser, select all, copy, and paste in notepad. Then you may need to adjust sligtly the position of chords.

Best regards,
Luca

--

---
Hai ricevuto questo messaggio perché sei iscritto al gruppo "songpress" di Google Gruppi.