how to get numeric IDs of all metro areas in a country?

backslash68

Jul 1, 2019, 2:26:49 PM7/1/19
to Songkick API
(see subject line)

Felix Harrison

Aug 12, 2019, 4:37:25 AM8/12/19
to Songkick API
Good morning,

It is currently not possible to get a list of all the metro areas by country.

All the best,

Felix

Developer, Songkick

On Monday, 1 July 2019 19:26:49 UTC+1, backslash68 wrote:
(see subject line)

Hard Media

Aug 12, 2019, 4:43:28 AM8/12/19
to songki...@googlegroups.com

Hey Felix!

Thank you very much for your mail!

Is it possible to make the widget show only e.g. like 5 shows?

We would need that for the starting page of our website, so that we can have here not such a big amount of dates and the full date list will be displayed on a separate page.

I know this feature from the bands in town widget – and I relly would love to get this working somehow in songkick as well.

Thank you for your support!

Cheers

ingo