Retrieve events only one time

arnaud ruant

Oct 14, 2019, 9:42:39 AM10/14/19
to Songkick API
Hello,

As I don't find a "date added" property in the Event object, I would like to know if the event id is always incremented when
a new event is globally added to songkick.
If yes, I can store on my side only one id and be sure I retrieve the last events what ever the artist

Thanks

K-love entertainment productions llc

Oct 16, 2019, 5:06:11 AM10/16/19
to songki...@googlegroups.com
Every time set a date it won't allow me something wrong with your online system

arnaud ruant

K-love entertainment productions llc

Oct 16, 2019, 9:34:52 AM10/16/19
to songki...@googlegroups.com
To whom it may concern:i try to explain you when i was filling out for my event it wouldn't allow me to add the date i don't know why now have a new it still won't allow me.it like you have my name block or something that your problem not my problem it your computer systems that acting up

Felix Harrison

Oct 17, 2019, 6:05:47 AM10/17/19
to Songkick API
Hello Arnaud,

Thanks again for using our API.

Event IDs are globally incremented yes.

Many thanks,

Felix

Developer, Songkick

Felix Harrison

Oct 17, 2019, 6:08:58 AM10/17/19
to Songkick API
Hello K-love entertainment productions llc,

Thanks for getting in touch.

This doesn't sound like a API issue to me. Are you trying to add an event on songkick.com or tourbox.songkick.com? If so and you are having issues, please contact our support team by going to https://support.songkick.com/hc/en-us

Many thanks,

Felix

Developer, Songkick

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 4:06 AM arnaud ruant <arnaud...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

As I don't find a "date added" property in the Event object, I would like to know if the event id is always incremented when a new event is globally added to songkick.
If yes, I can store on my side only one id and be sure I retrieve the last events what ever the artist.

Thanks

K-love entertainment productions llc

arnaud ruant

Oct 17, 2019, 8:47:01 AM10/17/19