Update on API Key

Sarah Fry

Feb 12, 2020, 4:43:50 AM2/12/20
to Songkick API
Hello,

I requested an API key over a week ago and was wondering if I could get an update.  It is for a school project and I will be needing it very soon. Please let me know. My Songkick username is sfry06.

Thank you,

Sarah

Chloe Verity

Feb 12, 2020, 5:28:40 AM2/12/20
to Songkick API
Hi Sarah,

I'm trying to get this sorted for you now - I haven't got a request for this email address (fry.s...@gmail.com), did you request it with a different one?
If you let me know which email address you have requested with, I should be able to accept the request.

Thanks,
Chloe

Sarah Fry

Feb 12, 2020, 9:56:46 AM2/12/20
to songki...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chloe,
Thanks for the quick response! My request is for the email address sfr...@yahoo.com

Sorry for the confusion!
Sarah

Chloe Verity

Feb 12, 2020, 11:32:49 AM2/12/20
to songki...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

We've double checked the request emails we get sent, and don't seem to have a request from you; would you mind submitting the request again on this page? Once you have done that, I can alert our community and partnerships team and they can get this sorted for you.

Best regards and apologies for the delay,
Chloe

--
Chloe Verity | Software Developer

Sarah Fry

Feb 12, 2020, 12:58:37 PM2/12/20
to songki...@googlegroups.com
Oh no! I def sent a request on Monday Feb 3rd.
I resubmitted one from the link you provided below. If there is any way you could move this along I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you!

Chloe Verity

Feb 13, 2020, 4:29:03 AM2/13/20
to songki...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

I'm afraid we've still had nothing through from your email, I'm not sure why this would be as you followed the link.
Would you mind sending an email to sup...@songkick.com, and they'll sort out the API key for you manually?

So sorry for all the confusion,

Best regards,
Chloe