instead of showing product create form "No object types available" button appare after select provider.

Neha Sharma

Jan 3, 2018, 4:21:48 AM1/3/18
to sonata-devs
I am using symfony 2.8. There are Sonata Admin with enabled SonataProductBundle. Product entity configured accordingly to documentation. But, upon attempting to create new "Product" in admin panel, "No object types available" button appears instead of Create product form.

Configuration file with screen short of product create page attach with message. Please find the attachment and provide me solution as soon as possible. It is on high priority.

Thanks in advance.

Admin Select object type.png
composer.json
config.yml

Neha Sharma

Jan 5, 2018, 3:47:56 AM1/5/18
to sonata-devs
Application\sonata\ProductBundle\Entity\Bowl.php

Remove abstract from the Class