Get Started Sonata

Gaetano Sottile

Oct 25, 2019, 8:58:15 AM10/25/19
to sonata-devs
Hi,
I'm trying to learn Sonata and I started to follow the official doc. I created a docker project with symfony 3.4, then I add the admin bundle. There is something that making me crazy from days. I will explain the best I can:

- 1 step -> Docker with containers
- 2 step -> skeleton of Symphony 3.4
- 3 step -> Starting sonata doc (https://sonata-project.org/bundles/admin/3-x/doc/getting_started/installation.html). At the end I should see the admin page but no way, nothing
- 4 step -> I put everything on git, I delete everything, I clone the project, composer install and the magic, I have the admin page.....Why???:(
- 5 step -> I continue with doc to create an admin; at the end I should see the page admin with Category, Add new, List but nothing. If I do the same procedure as before (deleting folder, clone the project with my last changes, composer), I can see the new changes in the admin page. So what's wrong?

Could you help me to understand?

Gaetano Sottile

Nov 8, 2019, 10:32:33 AM11/8/19
to sonata-devs
Hello guys, finally I found the problem in the app.php file: $kernel = new AppKernel('prod', false); -> $kernel = new AppKernel('dev', true); Now the command cache:clear woks fine