Type error: Return value of Sonata\UserBundle\SonataUserBundle::registerFormMapping() must be an instance of Sonata\UserBundle\void, none returned

Hugal

Jan 9, 2018, 4:31:17 PM1/9/18
to sonata-devs
Hello,

I've installed Sonata News Bundle and FOS User on my project.
I'm having this error when I want to log to access my website :
Type error: Return value of Sonata\UserBundle\SonataUserBundle::registerFormMapping() must be an instance of Sonata\UserBundle\void, none returned

I don't know how to fix it.. Any idea ?

Alexander caco

Mar 5, 2018, 5:29:56 AM3/5/18
to sonata-devs
I've faced with the same problem and found one answer on so: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48174408/sonatauserbundleregisterformmapping-return-value
But if it's true this is awful to restrict php version to 7.1, many of hosting providers don't support it yet...