C/C++ Plugins

ma37...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2018, 2:29:35 PM3/22/18
to SonarQube

Trying to get Sonarqube to scan for C/C++ files.

I have been following this but getting this issue where there are no test coverages.

https://docs.sonarqube.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7996665

Is there something that I am not running correctly?
 http://localhost:9000/static/cpp/build-wrapper-win-x86.zip
Is it this? ^ because I cannot get it from the server it gives a 404.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

G. Ann Campbell

Mar 23, 2018, 8:09:57 AM3/23/18
to SonarQube
Hi,

Are you sure you have SonarCFamily installed? The build wrapper you're unable to download comes as part of it. Using the Cxx plugin instead would explain it.

Ann

G. Ann Campbell

Mar 23, 2018, 9:55:35 AM3/23/18
to alex m, SonarQube
Hi,

Please remember to include the group in your replies.

SonarCFamily comes with Developer Edition($).

Ann

---
G. Ann Campbell | SonarSource
Product Manager
@GAnnCampbell

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 9:43 AM, alex m <ma37...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for your response.  How do I install SonarCFamily?

ma37...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 10:05:31 AM3/23/18
to SonarQube

So to get this to work you need to buy it?  Is there any free available ones?
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

ma37...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 10:14:59 AM3/23/18
to SonarQube
I did reply in the community as well.  I will post this.  So you will have to pay to get C/C++ analysis to work?  It's not free?

G. Ann Campbell

Mar 23, 2018, 10:17:32 AM3/23/18
to alex m, SonarQube
Hi,

Since your screenshot shows that you have a C/C++ project under analysis, you're apparently already using the free option. :-)

And it's to that community that you should address your questions about coverage.

HTH,
Ann

---
G. Ann Campbell | SonarSource
Product Manager
@GAnnCampbell

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sonarqube/2a26ad4e-a0bf-4e98-8f30-fde877110b0d%40googlegroups.com.

G. Ann Campbell

Mar 23, 2018, 1:07:21 PM3/23/18
to alex m, SonarQube
Hi,

Please remember to include the group in your replies.

If you're not getting code coverage on Java projects, that's a different topic. (The docs might help.) How are you trying to feed your coverage report in?