[VOTE] Release ClearCase plugin 1.0

Julien HENRY

Aug 25, 2015, 11:08:27 AM8/25/15
to SonarQube
Hi guys,

I would like to release ClearCase plugin 1.0. We have no way at SonarSource to do real tests but some users reported positive experience.

Reminder: this plugin is a replacement for SCM Activity Plugin starting from SonarQube 5.0.

Release notes:

You can test using this SNAPSHOT:

Documentation:

Vote open for 72H.

++

Julien

Julien HENRY

Aug 31, 2015, 3:47:51 AM8/31/15
to SonarQube
Based on positive feedback I received on SO I'll close this vote and continue with the release.

++

Julien

cpr...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2016, 5:43:36 PM3/9/16
to SonarQube
Hi Julien,
I'm trying to use the Clearcase plugin v1.1 but am having problems getting going.  Can you provide an example sonar-runner.properties file?  Thanks.  I'm using SonarQube 5.3.  Thanks for the help!

Julien HENRY

Mar 10, 2016, 4:54:21 AM3/10/16
to SonarQube, cpr...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please open a new thread for such question. Have you read:

++

Julien