SONAR Ant Task failing + SONARQube 4.5.6 + JDK7 + SONAR ANT JAR 2.2 + PostGresSQL

Bangar Milind

Mar 24, 2016, 12:59:12 PM3/24/16
to SonarQube
Hi ,

I need some help here.

Recently created new set of rules and now testing then using SONAR Ant task .

I am always getting a RunnerException : Unable to execute Sonar

Need help in :

1. How to know what is the exact exception (enabled sonar.verbose=true), with which getting the following as per screen capture.
2. Anything in particular to be checked.

I am not getting anything in the sonar.log file. Still attaching for reference, if I would have missed anything.

Appreciate any answers and help.

Thanks
Milind
SONARIssue.PNG
sonar.log

Julien HENRY

Mar 24, 2016, 1:35:17 PM3/24/16
to SonarQube
Hi Milind,

Any reason why you are not using latest version of the ant task (2.4)?

++

Julien

Bangar Milind

Mar 29, 2016, 6:53:34 AM3/29/16
to SonarQube
Hi Julien,

Thanks for the response.

Can you please share the compatibility matrix between Ant JAR and SONARQube versions please. I was looking on Documentation, but no luck.

Regards
Milind

Bangar Milind

Mar 29, 2016, 7:07:17 AM3/29/16
to SonarQube
Hi Julien,

We are using IVY to get the dependencies from Central Nexus repo, where apparently it's not available.

Checked on Maven repo as well, but no luck.

Does SonarQube V4.5.6 require 2.4 JAR ??

Regards
Milind

Bangar Milind

Mar 29, 2016, 9:12:02 AM3/29/16
to SonarQube
Hi Julien,

Got the JAR. Will be testing with it.

Regards
Milind

Bangar Milind

Mar 29, 2016, 11:53:07 AM3/29/16
to SonarQube
Hi Julien,

The analysis is now working fine. Thanks for he pointer.

Regards
Milind

Julien HENRY

Mar 30, 2016, 2:52:39 AM3/30/16