[NEW RELEASE] SonarQube WTF! Plugin 1.0.3

Michel Pawlak

Sep 16, 2015, 12:26:12 PM9/16/15
to SonarQube
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the new release of the WTF! plugin for SonarQube.

@SonarSource team; the plugin should now meet all requirements to be added to SonarQube update center. Can you please do it ? Thank you in advance !

Release Notes:

  • New feature: Four new WTFTypes : REINVENTED_WHEEL, BAD_FRAMEWORK_USAGEBAD_LOGGING, MULTIPLE_RESPONSIBILITIES, ABBREVIATIONS_USAGE
  • Bug fix: now correctly reading WTF reason if message is a constant or concatenation
  • Task: moved WTF metrics to their own metrics domain
  • Task: now using qualinsight-libs-sonarqube-tests 1.0.2 for testing checks
  • Task: improved and fixed documentation
  • Task: improved project UT (coverage > 95%)

Requirements:

  • SonarQube 4.5.4+
  • SonarQube Java plugin 3.5

Link to release notes: release notes 1.0.3
Link to project page and documentation: WTF! Plugin for SonarQube on GitHub
Link to project on Nemo: qualinsight-plugins-sonarqube-wtf

Feedbacks and feature requests are welcome ! Do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Michel