Show SCM Activity in SonarQube 5+

ttol...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2015, 10:32:46 PM12/13/15
to SonarQube
Since SonarQube 5+ the SCM Activity Plug-in is deprecated and the feature became core feature from what I have read (http://docs.sonarqube.org/display/PLUG/SCM+Activity+Plugin).

What do I need to do to show the SCM Activity (e.g. Test Coverage on new code only) on the analysis? Currently it is already showing Code Coverage, and when I change Times Changes... to "previous analysis" or "over 30 days", it does not give me the code coverage on new code only.

ttol...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2015, 3:21:31 AM12/14/15
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com
Seems to be working fine after adding the Git plug-in.

Simon Brandhof

Dec 16, 2015, 1:07:25 PM12/16/15
to ttol...@gmail.com, SonarQube
Hi,

Indeed the feature is now natively supported but plugins specific to the SCM vendor must be installed (git, svn, mercurial, ... see "SCM Engines" in documentation).

Regards

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource
Tech Lead & Co-Founder
http://twitter.com/SimonBrandhof

gaura...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2016, 2:34:36 PM1/6/16
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com
Hi Simon,

Are there any plans to add the Accurev SCM plugin to sonar? Is there any other way to get the change log from Accurev to Sonar?

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav

Julien HENRY

Jan 6, 2016, 3:51:13 PM1/6/16
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com, gaura...@gmail.com
Hi Gaurav,

Please try to open a new thread when this is a new question. We don't have plan to add additional SCM currently but I would be happy to help someone willing to contribute a new plugin.

++

Julien

lsb...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2016, 3:29:49 AM6/21/16
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com
Hi
I got this problem too. Do you resolve this? Could you help me?

在 2015年12月14日星期一 UTC+8上午11:32:46,ttol...@gmail.com写道:

lsb...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2016, 3:31:55 AM6/21/16
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com
sonarqube5x, already install git plugin, it is not work still

在 2015年12月14日星期一 UTC+8上午11:32:46,ttol...@gmail.com写道:
Since SonarQube 5+ the SCM Activity Plug-in is deprecated and the feature became core feature from what I have read (http://docs.sonarqube.org/display/PLUG/SCM+Activity+Plugin).

ttol...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2016, 5:20:14 AM6/21/16
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com, lsb...@gmail.com
As suggested by Simon, you need to the Git plugin, restart SonarQube, and re-run an analysis. This worked for me.

lsb...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 2:59:18 AM6/22/16
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com, lsb...@gmail.com
Thank you, I found sonarqube can show coverage on new code when I choice over 30 days in dashboard page for version 5.6, it will not show coverage on new code if I don't choice over 30 days in dashboard page,  but the demo of sonarqube official(https://sonarqube.com/overview?id=com.sparkjava%3Aspark-core) can show coverage on new code direct. do you got the same problem ?

在 2016年6月21日星期二 UTC+8下午5:20:14,ttol...@gmail.com写道:

pavan.m...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2017, 8:46:35 AM6/22/17
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com
We are using Sonar 5.6, Can I see stats on git ? something like the following ?

Commits Per Week Dayscm-commits-per-weekdayReports on the number of commits per week day.
Commits Per Week MOnthscm-commits-per-monthReports on the number of commits per week month.
Commits Per Clock Hourscm-commits-per-clockhourReports on the number of commits per week clockhour.
Commits Per Week Authorscm-commits-per-userReports on the number of commits per week author.

G. Ann Campbell

Jun 22, 2017, 8:50:29 AM6/22/17
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com, pavan.m...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please be aware that the common courtesies (Hi, Thanks, ...) are appreciated in this group.

Also, this thread has been closed for over a year, and you've excavated it to add something unrelated. Don't do that.

Open a new thread instead.

Ann

pavan.m...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2017, 10:05:50 AM6/22/17
to SonarQube, ttol...@gmail.com, pavan.m...@gmail.com
Sorry Ann, My Apologies. Shall keep in mind.

Regards,
Pavan