WARNING in Standard error output using sonar-scanner version 3.0

xti...@gmail.com

May 25, 2018, 9:02:58 AM5/25/18
to SonarQube
Hello fellows,

I integrated the execution of sonar analysis in TFS using the sonar-scanner. It was working perfectly with the plugins for c#, python, typescript and an In-house plugin.

This week trying to upgrade the sonar-scanner in order to have the benefits of the bug fixing, performance and new features of new versions, I proceed to install the  version 3.0.3.778.

It was a surprise when all the builds ran by the build agents of TFS start to fail, checking the logs I found that the cause was in the analysis performed by sonar-scanner despite the fact that the analysis were successful.

I found that sonar-scanner is sending the warnings to the standard error output. this is recognized as error by the TFS Agent, therefore the build breaks.

I had to downgrade the sonar-scanner to the version 2.7 :(

Could Anyone here, maybe, raise the issue?

thanks

Cristian