Huge difference in lines of code while using the same code for QA and PROD instances in Sonarqube

Joe

Apr 16, 2018, 11:53:14 AM4/16/18
to SonarQube

We are using Visual Studio Build step in TFS.

In the build steps we are using Sonarqube Scanner for build - Begin Analysis, and to publish report we are using the step Sonarqube Scanner for build - End Analysis.

By creating the service end point we will be connecting to the Sonarqube Dashboard.

We have two build definitions for PROD and QA, we are using the same source code both of them.

Once the Sonarqube begin and end analysis is done we will be comparing QA and PROD results. Now we are able to see 32k lines of code in QA Sonarqube project dashboard and 226k Lines of code in PROD Sonarqube project dashboard.

Please let me know what should i do to get a same results in QA and Prod

Joe

Apr 16, 2018, 12:00:12 PM4/16/18
to SonarQube
Hi Team,