False positive for missing code coverage on PHP interfaces

pinkywi...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 8:53:47 AM8/27/15
to SonarQube
We're getting messages that we need to cover "0" lines to get our interfaces to get a 66% code coverage in PHP. There's no executable code in an interface, so I think this is a false positive.

SonarQube 5.1
Checkstyle 2.3
Clover 3.0
PHP 2.4.1

Freddy Mallet

Aug 31, 2015, 9:14:30 AM8/31/15
to pinkywi...@gmail.com, SonarQube
Hello,

If my feeling is correct, you're currently facing this limitation/bug : https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/SONARPHP-410

Am I correct ?
Thanks

Freddy MALLET | SonarSource
Product Director & Co-Founder
http://sonarsource.com

pinkywi...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2015, 11:30:45 AM8/31/15
to SonarQube, pinkywi...@gmail.com
Hi,

That looks correct. Is there anything we can do in our phpunit.xml to fix this? Like http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29041254/phpunit-coverage-what-is-the-difference-between-adduncoveredfilesfromwhitelist ?

Thanks!