Link on VSTS Detailed Sonar Report

Daniel Maclean

Apr 5, 2018, 5:43:30 AM4/5/18
to SonarQube
Hey,

I'm running SonarQube on a VM which has it's own private IP address and network with the host. I'm using port forwarding with the host to allow access to the dashboard on port 9000. The problem I have is that on the VSTS output, it has a link called "Detailed SonarQube report" which sadly uses the VM private IP instead of the host IP address.

I wanted to check before I pour through source code if there was a way to override this or configure this in some way i.e. have the url for the detailed report modified to be a different IP address?

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Daniel

nicolas...@sonarsource.com

Apr 5, 2018, 8:39:01 AM4/5/18
to SonarQube
Hi Daniel,

Check out the Server base URL in the admin settings of your SonarQube instance (under General Settings - General tab). It's precisely meant for SonarQube (and scanners) to know the public URL of the instance, independently of private addresses that might be used in the CI environment (for example).

Nicolas

danielj...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2018, 12:16:55 PM4/5/18
to SonarQube