[Question] Sonarqube TFS ALM Integration & Issue Management

Salih Karahan

Apr 14, 2017, 7:31:54 AM4/14/17
to SonarQube
Dear All,

These days, I'm working on ALM Process Tools. Now, we want to open bug or task work item on TFS for all SonarQube issues by type. For this reason, I have some questions and I want to ask you because I think the community has more information than any person.
  1. Have we can intercept SonarQube with a custom plugin when it's creating any issue? If it is possible, do you referer me?
  2. Is any official or unofficial plugin doing this issue management exist on your knowns?

Julien Lancelot

Apr 14, 2017, 7:42:10 AM4/14/17
to Salih Karahan, SonarQube
Hi Salish,

I'm not aware of any plugin already doing something like you want to do, but using the MeasureComputer API, you should be able to intercept every issues generated during an compute engine analysis.

Regards,
Julien Lancelot

Julien LANCELOT | SonarSource

Salih Karahan

Apr 14, 2017, 8:02:52 AM4/14/17
to SonarQube, slhka...@gmail.com
Thanks, Julien.

I will investigate the MeasureComputer and I will write a result about of this issue.

G. Ann Campbell

Apr 14, 2017, 8:14:16 AM4/14/17
to SonarQube, slhka...@gmail.com
Hi,

BTW, we generally consider it a bad idea to create a work item per issue. Some issues you'll dismiss as Won't Fix or False Positive. How will you reconcile the work items? Some issues are more appropriately lumped together in a single work item - again, a lot of cleanup.

Ann