Ruby code analysis

john.b...@avant.com

Jul 31, 2017, 8:26:16 AM7/31/17
to SonarQube
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if there are any plans to build out support for Ruby Code analysis?  I would guess I'm not the only one out there who has used Sonar/SonarQube in the Java world that is very interested in doing the same kind of technical debt analysis for Ruby projects.

G. Ann Campbell

Jul 31, 2017, 9:21:15 AM7/31/17
to SonarQube
Hi John(?),

AFAIK, there's no Ruby analyzer.

OTOH, there are a few community-supported language analyzers out there (see the Other Languages section). So it is possible to write your own. If you go that route, feel free to open new threads when you have specific analyzer development questions.

Ann