Validating BPEL and using it with Oracle BPEL

Gm Mkr

Mar 6, 2017, 2:56:47 AM3/6/17
to SonarQube
Hi All,
What is the best approach to validate BPEL processes we are creating , eventually we want to validate thr artifacts coming out of Oracle SOA BPEL/
The artifacts would include .BPEL , Transformations XLS and XQUERY

Any input is greatly appreciated

yves.dubo...@sonarsource.com

Mar 7, 2017, 3:10:59 AM3/7/17
to SonarQube
Hello Gm,

The SonarQube analyzers do not provide anything specific pertaining to BPEL transforms. The SonarXML analyzer currently has limited generic functionalities for XML files of all kinds. We plan to extend the SonarXML analyzer to include rules about XSD files, but nothing is planned so far as regards BPEL files, XSL files and XQuery code. Do you have specific needs?

Best regards,

Yves Dubois-Pèlerin
SonarSource team