LDAP implementation error

jsch...@atsistemas.com

May 18, 2018, 7:55:46 AM5/18/18
to SonarQube
Hi,

We're currently running a community version of SonarQube with LDAP 2.2 plugin.
We have discovered that there is a bug in the plugin: When you try to login with 2 different usernames from LDAP that both have the same email address associated, the second username will never be able to login. Even if the password is correct, the system will say that "authentication failed".

It seems that the plugin uses 3 variables to check the user: username, email and password.

For us this is a blocking issue as we have more than 1 user that have different accounts associated to the same email address.

Anyone else has had this issue and was able to solve it?

Thanks,
Jacques.

Julien Lancelot

May 18, 2018, 8:17:02 AM5/18/18
to jsch...@atsistemas.com, SonarQube
Hi Jacques,

You're encountering this bug : https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/SONAR-10652

Regards,

Julien Lancelot | SonarSource

jsch...@atsistemas.com

May 18, 2018, 8:37:47 AM5/18/18
to SonarQube
Hi Julien,

Thanks! That is exactly what is happening... I'm I to understand from the issue you mentioned that this will be solved in Sonar version 7.2? It mentions 7.2 as the fix version.

Thanks again,
Jacques

nicolas...@sonarsource.com

May 18, 2018, 9:33:31 AM5/18/18
to SonarQube
Hi Jacques,

Yup, 'Fix Version/s: 7.2' does mean that this issue is on the backlog of stuff we intend to deliver/fix in 7.2 .

Best regards,
Nicolas

Воффка Сергеевич

May 18, 2018, 9:42:09 AM5/18/18