Failed to parse public URL set in SonarQube server

Stuart Williams

Sep 27, 2017, 6:37:04 PM9/27/17
to SonarQube
Version: 6.5.0.27846
Hosted: Docker Image

I have an instance running on my url to which I have a valid DNS, e.g. I can browse http://mysite:9000 and get it.

When I run the tutorial, from my web site. I set:

/d:"sonar.host.url={myurl}
/d:"sonar.login=

The when the "end" runs I get:

INFO: SonarQube server 6.5.0
INFO: Default locale: "en_US", source code encoding: "windows-1252" (analysis is platform dependent)
INFO: Process project properties
INFO: Load project repositories
INFO: Load project repositories (done) | time=163ms
INFO: Load quality profiles
INFO: Load quality profiles (done) | time=116ms
INFO: Load active rules
INFO: Load active rules (done) | time=1881ms
INFO: Load metrics repository
INFO: Load metrics repository (done) | time=215ms
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE
INFO: Total time: 5.751s
INFO: Final Memory: 41M/98M
ERROR: Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
ERROR: Failed to parse public URL set in SonarQube server: {ip-address}:9000
ERROR:
ERROR: Re-run SonarQube Scanner using the -X switch to enable full debug logging
.
The SonarQube Scanner did not complete successfully