Tags support for project filtering in SonarQube

vamsee...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2017, 12:55:07 AM1/14/17
to SonarQube
Hi,

I came across this blog https://blog.sonarsource.com/sonarqube-6-x-series-focused-and-efficient/#more-12566 which mentioned that SonarQube LTS next version will have support for filtering projects based on "Tags". Can someone help with the timelines of the release? Can I subscribe to get a preview or pre-release build for this feature?

Thanks
Vamsee

G. Ann Campbell

Jan 16, 2017, 2:48:16 AM1/16/17
to SonarQube, vamsee...@gmail.com
Hi Vamsee,

First, I can't give you timelines; we don't have them. Our current goal is to release the 6.x LTS in June. We'll see how that goes. :-)

Regarding project tags, that functionality hasn't been implemented yet; we're not holding out on you. :-)

When they're ready, Release Candidate versions are announced in this group. We'd love your feedback when the 6.3 RC is ready!

Ann