[NEW RELEASE] SonarQube Google Auth Plugin

Deven Phillips

Apr 24, 2017, 10:01:14 AM4/24/17
to SonarQube

G. Ann Campbell

Apr 25, 2017, 1:01:14 PM4/25/17
to SonarQube
Hi Deven,

I've added your plugin to the Update Center and dropped the related plugins from the Other Plugins page.

You should be aware of a few things:
* I guessed at SQ compatibility starting from 5.6 since your release announcement didn't include compatibility. Please correct me if I guessed wrong.
* You probably want to define a <url/> element in your pom before the next version. Its absence is why the plugin isn't linked here:

* Please drop or update the organization information currently in your pom. Right now it says SonarSource & we don't want to take credit for your work.
* And while I'm looking at your pom, I find it curious that it targets Java 7 for source and compile... but okay.

And welcome to the Update Center.

:-)
Ann

G. Ann Campbell

Apr 25, 2017, 1:58:30 PM4/25/17
to Deven Phillips, SonarQube
There's little benefit to the user in releasing a new version for these essentially cosmetic changes. Just include them in the next version with updated functionality?

---
G. Ann CAMPBELL | SonarSource
Product Manager
@GAnnCampbell

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Deven Phillips <deven.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ann,

    I will update later today and submit a new RFF.

Thanks,

Deven

Deven Phillips

Apr 25, 2017, 3:24:09 PM4/25/17