sonar-drools-plugin-0.2 not working with Sonarqube 6.4

Navjot Tiwana

Apr 11, 2018, 7:00:07 AM4/11/18
to SonarQube
Hi,

I am trying analyze .drl files using sonar-drools-plugin-0.2 in Sonarqube 6.4.

The plugin is not listed among the available plugins, I am keeping the jar at <HOME DIRECTORY> -> extensions -> plugins.

Sonarqube 6.4 fails to load the plugin.

Can anyone please help me here.

G. Ann Campbell

Apr 11, 2018, 8:38:32 AM4/11/18
to SonarQube
Hi,

According to GitHub, that plugin was last touched in 2012 - 6 years ago. There have been a number of API changes since then, which explains your inability to use it now; it likely needs a number of updates just to spin up in the server.

FYI, all repositories in the SonarQubeCommunity organization are code bases in search of maintainers...

:-)
Ann

Navjot Tiwana

Apr 12, 2018, 2:01:07 AM4/12/18
to SonarQube
Hi Ann,

Thanks for your response !!

Can you help me figure out what all updates are required so that I can try and make the plugin work.

Else if you have information about any other plugin that supports .drl files code analysis ?

I am having an urgent requirement from a leading US Client to analyze .drl files in Sonarqube.

Please help me resolve this. :)

Regards,
Navjot Singh Tiwana

G. Ann Campbell