Auto assignment of sonar issues is not working - 5.1.2

sangee...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 5:28:50 AM5/29/17
to SonarQube
Hi,

      I'm using sonarqube 5.1.2 and by default the sonar-scm-svn-plugin-1.0 has been installed. The author of the committer is available in the source code.

 Basically I'll be creating the login based on the project. for example, project xxx , I'll creating the user and group as xxx while running the analysis all the issues are assigned to the group that is xxx.  my question is as follows.
       1. how to assign the issues to the project members? can you please explain the steps need to be follow
       2. Whether I need to use the LDAP plugin ? for automatic issue assignment
       3. Whether I need to create the user with the scm account manually ?

Can anyone please suggest what is the best way to make the auto assignment of sonar issues to work. I would really appreciate any possible help to move forward.

Thanks & Regards,
Sangeetha Kannan

Julien Lancelot

May 30, 2017, 4:23:30 AM5/30/17
to sangee...@gmail.com, SonarQube
Hi Sangeetha,

As the last LTS of SonarQube is the 5.6, you should consider upgrading first to this version in order to get some feedbacks.
Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Julien Lancelot | SonarSource
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

sangee...@gmail.com

May 30, 2017, 5:51:07 AM5/30/17
to SonarQube, sangee...@gmail.com
 Hi Julien,

              Thanks for the update. I've upgraded to sonarqube 5.6.6 and I've installed the sonar-scm-svn-plugin-1.4. We are using SVN as version control tool.I'm still facing the same issues. The author of the committer is available in the source code but fail to auto assign the issue to the last committer.

         I'm not using LDAP plugin. Following are the step I'm following to create the credential for the project. I'm creating the login based on the project. for example, project xxx , I'll create the user and group as xxx and I'll add all the developer scm name in the "create user" page. while running the analysis all the issues are assigned to the group not the particular scm user available in the group. But the author of the issue and SCM name that I configured is same. Can anyone please explain the steps by step process to achieve.

       Thanks in Advance.

    Regards,
    Sangeetha K