[RFF - CSS / SCSS / Less Analyzer] Rule Unknown type selectors should be removed and Angular Materials 2

s.phil...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 3:02:04 AM6/13/17
to SonarQube
Hello,

I use Sonarqube for my Angular project and I have a problem with the rule Unknown type selectors should be removed, Materials use type selector that don't exist in the DOM and thus my SASS file have a lot of issues, what is the best way to deal projects with angular materials and sonarqube ?

An example of a SASS code that throw an issue :

.nav-content {
  md
-list md-list-item a {
    flex
: 1 1 auto;

}
}

The issue : Remove this usage of the unknown "md-list" type selector.

Sonarqube version : 5.6.1
Plugin CSS version : 3.1

G. Ann Campbell

Jun 13, 2017, 8:27:10 AM6/13/17
to SonarQube, s.phil...@gmail.com
Hi,

Another member of the community may be able to help you, but just so you know, the developer behind this plugin has withdrawn from the ecosystem, so you're not likely to hear from him here.

Also, your use of "[RFF -...]" in this thread title is terribly confusing. Yes, it means "request for feedback" and that's what you're looking for. But until this thread, it had been used exclusively to ask for feedback on new plugin versions before release.

:-)
Ann

s.phil...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 9:25:32 AM6/13/17
to SonarQube, s.phil...@gmail.com
Sorry for the mistake.
I Can delete the message if you want.

G. Ann Campbell

Jun 13, 2017, 9:27:52 AM6/13/17
to s.phil...@gmail.com, SonarQube
Hi,

Thanks for the offer. No need to delete it, but be prepared to get some weird responses (like "hey, where's the download?")

:-D
Ann

---
G. Ann Campbell | SonarSource