Sonarqube Widget Usage: Get the IT widget display the all the information as displayed by the UT widget.

Zen Pwning

Nov 9, 2016, 12:28:39 PM11/9/16
to SonarQube
Hi all,

My Setup consists of following Servers: Gitlab-->Jenkins-->Sonarqube

Jenkins Server does the builds of the code it gets from Gitlab Server and sends the test results like Unit Test & Integration Tests Results to Sonarqube
where the test results are displayed in the respective widgets for Unit Tests & Integration tests in Sonarqube Server web interface dashboard.

What I'm trying to achieve is to get the IT widget display all the information as displayed by the UT widget.
To be specific I'm looking for the following parameters (metrics) of Unit Test Widget to be displayed by integration Test Widget.
    • Number of Test
    • Number of Tests Passed
    • Number of Test Failed
    • Number of Test Skipped
    • Total Execution time
I'm providing the snapshots of both the widgets[Unit test & Integration Test] to facilitate understanding the scenario better

save image

Thanks

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

G. Ann Campbell

Nov 9, 2016, 2:29:51 PM11/9/16
to SonarQube
Hi,

Please don't double post, and please don't cross-post here and on StackOverflow.

Ann