Android lint errors and issues not shown in Sonarqube console

ajith...@outlook.com

Mar 30, 2017, 1:07:27 PM3/30/17
to SonarQube
I have setup my project to use with Sonarqube. I was using PMD and Checkstyle to run tests and all of them are succesfully logged in Sonarqube console. But last day i decided to add Android lint rules also to my Quality profile. I have activated all Lint rules in a new profile and run the project. Now when i run the project, it is not showing up any errors or issues with this profile. When i run the lint locally i get about 400 issues. Can someone guide me please asap? What could i be missing?

I am using sonarqube plugin in gradle and Sonarqube 6.2 on my server.

G. Ann Campbell

Apr 4, 2017, 11:52:25 AM4/4/17
to SonarQube
Hi,