SonarQube Eclipse v4.0 : SonarQube prerequisite (v4 LTS or v5.2) ?

Alix Lourme

Oct 7, 2015, 5:25:57 AM10/7/15
to SonarQube
Hi,

The highly anticipated Eclipse plugin feature Run analyses automatically "on save" (SONARCLIPS-436) is planned for Eclipse plugin v4.0 (yeahhh !!! :-)).

Some linked SonarQube issues are fixed in v5.2 => It will be be a prerequisite for this Eclipse plugin version or it could be used with the SonarQube v4 LTS version ?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Julien HENRY

Oct 12, 2015, 10:11:21 AM10/12/15
to SonarQube
Hi Alix,

The official communication will come soon but we have stopped the development of the "SonarQube Eclipse plugin" to focus on the new SonarLint concept (whose first mission is to provide real time feedback in IDE). When official release is done (should be done this week) I'll do the cleanup in JIRA tickets.

++

Julien

Alix Lourme

Oct 12, 2015, 10:17:09 AM10/12/15