Enhancement for SONARGITUB https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/SONARGITUB

vyachesl...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2017, 10:57:59 AM11/8/17
to SonarQube

Hi guys,

Our team would like to fail PR according to sonar check, even for MINOR issues. But currently, it fails only if severity is Blocker or Critical

https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-github/blob/797aa4df5cc09fd0a7b7063136f6f71334a564b5/src/main/java/org/sonar/plugins/github/GlobalReport.java#L102

Is it possible to make the severity configurable like in https://github.com/SonarQubeCommunity/sonar-build-breaker ?

sonar.buildbreaker.preview.issuesSeverity

Fails the build in preview analysis mode if the severity of issues is equal to or more severe than the selection.

Disabled

Available selections are (case insensitive): DisabledINFOMINORMAJORCRITICALBLOCKER

I’m .NET developer so – cannot currently create PRJ

G. Ann Campbell

Nov 15, 2017, 11:19:18 AM11/15/17
to SonarQube
Hi,

It's not clear what your current mechanism is, but I'm going to guess Quality Gates are involved. And if that guess is correct, then you need to update your quality gate according to your needs. But before you ask, no you can't have a different Quality Gate on the project itself than on its PRs.

Ann