Re: Analyzing another file during SonarQube analysis (custom rule)

Message has been deleted

G. Ann Campbell

Jul 26, 2017, 2:32:17 PM7/26/17
to SonarQube
Hi,

Please don't cross-post here and on StackOverflow.

Ann

On Wednesday, 26 July 2017 13:14:47 UTC-4, Rafael Costa wrote:
Hello guys!

So, im currently developing a SonarQube Java Plugin with some custom rules.

One of them needs to analyze the Java file for a specific annotation, and if it's missing, it should report an issue UNLESS that annotation is on its superclass.

The problem is that i can't analyze another file (the superclass) DURING the current analysis (on the class).

Is there a way to do this?

Obs: I'm using SonarQube Server 5.6.3 and Sonar Java Plugin 4.9.

Thanks in advance!

Rafael Costa

Jul 26, 2017, 2:56:17 PM7/26/17
to SonarQube
Im sorry! I wasn't sure on where would be the best place to ask.

I'm going to delete the topic and ask again in case the SO question don't get answered.

Thanks for the reply anyway!