Forgot login Credentials in Sonar

shaman...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2016, 1:27:28 AM3/11/16
to SonarQube
Hi,

I have forgotten the login credentials for sonar, how do i reset it.
Kindly reply asap.

Regards,
Shamanth
Ph : 7795298260

Julien Lancelot

Mar 11, 2016, 2:44:39 AM3/11/16
to shaman...@gmail.com, SonarQube
Hi Shamanth,

To reset admin credential, please follow instruction on this page (I lost the admin password) : http://docs.sonarqube.org/display/SONAR/Authentication#Authentication-AdminCredentialsDefaultAdminCredentials

Regards,

Julien LANCELOT | SonarSource

suresh....@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 8:14:44 AM1/23/18
to SonarQube
can you pls tell me detailed how to reset sonar credentials to default?

suresh....@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 8:15:43 AM1/23/18
to SonarQube
please give me the reply ASAP

yaramasi suresh

Jan 23, 2018, 8:35:01 AM1/23/18
to SonarQube
where I can execute that command?

G. Ann Campbell

Jan 23, 2018, 11:22:12 AM1/23/18
to SonarQube
Hello,

Please don't
* excavate old threads
* expect immediate replies
* spam threads repeatedly demanding answers
* add a question to an answered thread without explaining what about the answer you don't understand.

Thx,
Ann

P.S. The standard courtesies (Hi, Thanks, ...) are appreciated in this thread.