RSS feed of blog is broken

hoagi...@gmx.net

Dec 8, 2016, 8:51:23 AM12/8/16
to SonarQube
Hi all,

I am happily following your blog at http://www.sonarqube.org/category/blog/.

Usually I do this by usign your RSS feed inside my Outlook. Today I noticed that there have been no new entries for some time - my last entry is from 03.11.2016. By checking I noticed, that the feed seems to be broken. Opening it inside the browser (http://www.sonarqube.org/category/blog/) reveals the following issue: error on line 2 at column 6: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document

I would be very happy if this could be repaired. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Holger

G. Ann Campbell

Dec 8, 2016, 9:07:49 AM12/8/16
to SonarQube, hoagi...@gmx.net
Hi Holger,

Thanks for the notification. We're pursuing this.

Ann

hoagi...@gmx.net

Dec 9, 2016, 8:40:27 AM12/9/16
to SonarQube, hoagi...@gmx.net
Hi Ann,

thanks for taking care of this so quickly. Seems to be working again!

Holger

Eric Hartmann

Dec 9, 2016, 9:16:00 AM12/9/16
to SonarQube, hoagi...@gmx.net
Hi Holger,

I confirm the issue was spotted and fixed.

Cheers,