Reset Admin Password for Sonarqube on windows Sonarqube Instance

abhishek....@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2017, 6:30:36 PM2/23/17
to SonarQube
Hi All,

I locked myself out from the sonarqube admin user, forgot password.

Is there a way we could reset the admin password for the existing sonarqube instance running.

The instructions provided in the site is based on Linux from our understanding.
The problem is we have the installation in a windows machine.

Not sure how to get around it.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Julien Lancelot

Feb 24, 2017, 3:22:37 AM2/24/17
to abhishek....@gmail.com, SonarQube
Hi,

Please have a look at the end of the doc about authentication to solve your issue : https://docs.sonarqube.org/display/SONAR/Authentication

Regards,

Julien LANCELOT | SonarSource

abhishek....@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2017, 2:48:16 PM2/24/17
to SonarQube, abhishek....@gmail.com
Yes...I get that..but my query is how do I execute that command on a windows machine from command line

It does not recognize the update command.

Scott B.

Feb 25, 2017, 9:56:02 AM2/25/17
to SonarQube, abhishek....@gmail.com
Hi.

The command should be executed in your database. If you are using Oracle try the sqlplus tool, if you are using PostgreSQL use psql or PgAdmin, etc.  Ask to someone who has access to the database and know how to do it.