Possible to set a different target for changed classes compared to overall coverage?

julian...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2016, 11:16:30 PM12/16/16
to SonarQube
Hi Everyone,

I'm on Sonar 5.5 - and am using it for my team's codebase.

We've got an overall code target for the codebase being about 60% below with the sonar server will report an error.

We'd like to do feedback on the contributions of the individual checkins, and the associated code coverage with those.

My question is: Is it possible to set a different target for changed classes compared to overall coverage?

Cheers
Julian

julian...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2016, 10:15:09 PM12/19/16
to SonarQube, julian...@gmail.com
Thanks for your patience. I've figured this one out.

We can close this thread.

JG