[PHP] Extra options to display more tests?

Chris

Nov 3, 2015, 7:47:45 PM11/3/15
to SonarQube
So we run unit, integration, acceptance, and functional tests in PHP. I understand we could just make some test suites to roll them into the two available variables we have for PHP, but this isn't as useful. Is it possible to get some more coverage variables we can use?

Pierre-Yves Nicolas

Nov 9, 2015, 4:59:02 AM11/9/15
to Chris, SonarQube
Hi,

The PHP plugin can also import data for "overall coverage" with sonar.php.coverage.overallReportPath.
The SonarQube platform only supports unit, integration and overall coverage.

Regards,
Pierre-Yves