[New Release] Clojure Plugin for SonarQube

zobair...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2015, 11:37:22 AM7/16/15
to sona...@googlegroups.com

I'd like to announce the release of clojure-sonar, a sonar plugin that statically analyses clojure code.

It works by using eastwood and kibit to lint and analyse your code then displays the output in a SonarQube widget.
Located on GitHub here: https://github.com/zmsp/sonar-clojure

Requirements:

Need to install leiningen.

Need to add kibit and eastwood to lein projects.clj file

Need to have Sonar-Runner installed and configured

We have tested this plugin on a linux docker image of Sonarqube version 5.1 (harbur/docker-sonarqube)

There are more detailed instructions on github repo

Please give it a try and let us know how things are working and if you need support.

Nicolas Peru

Jul 17, 2015, 3:43:19 AM7/17/15
to zobair...@gmail.com, sona...@googlegroups.com
Hi zobair,

I took a (very) quick look at the code of your plugin, here is some feedback to help you improve it :

- You might want to actually analyze your plugin code with SonarQube java analyzer (using the java plugin) that might give you some nice constructive feedback.
- About sensor execution : you might want to have a look at how this is done in java : in the sensor and in the language definition
- Instead of providing your own widget to display clojure metrics you should probably let the platform display them and, I am no platform dev but they are trying really hard to remove ruby, so you might not want to rely on this to display your measures.

Cheers,

Nicolas PERU | SonarSource
Senior Developer
http://sonarsource.com

G. Ann Campbell

Jul 17, 2015, 9:41:40 AM7/17/15
to sona...@googlegroups.com, zobair...@gmail.com, zobair...@gmail.com
Hi Zobair,

I've added your plugin to the Community Plugins page.

Ann

zobair...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2015, 1:12:39 PM7/21/15
to sona...@googlegroups.com, zobair...@gmail.com
Thanks for your for your response Nicolas. We will follow what you suggested.

Thanks G. Ann for adding the plugin.