Get jenkins build Id or scm revision id from sonar

tom vin

Nov 6, 2016, 4:42:22 AM11/6/16
to SonarQube
Hi,
I am building a tool for anlyzing source code, and I wanted to integrate it with sonar and jenkins.
For example, one of my goals is to get the "complexity" value from sonar and to use it.
So far, I used the sonar web api in order to get the value, but I am missing one thing - the connection between jenkins build Id to sonar results (i.e I want to map between the complexity value to a specific jenkins build, but when I request the "complexity" value from sonar web api, I don't know which build complexity value I got).
Also, it will be helful if I could map scm revision id to sonar results.. is there a way to do that using the web api ?
Or do I have to write a sonar plugin in order to link between the build Id / scm revision to sonar results ?

Thanks,
Tom