Google OAuth Plugin

Deven Phillips

May 27, 2016, 8:58:55 AM5/27/16
to SonarQube
All, I modified Julien Lancelot's BitBucket OAuth plugin to support Google OAuth and I would like to contribute the code to SonarQubeCommunity for inclusion with the product.

Let me know if there is a contributor agreement or whatnot which needs to be addressed and I will handle getting that done.

Cheers!

Deven Phillips

Deven Phillips

May 27, 2016, 9:35:31 AM5/27/16
to SonarQube
I'm also working on an improvement to allow limiting the GApps domain so that it can be made private to a Google Apps domain.

Deven

G. Ann Campbell

May 27, 2016, 9:45:46 AM5/27/16
to SonarQube
Hi Deven,

Welcome to the club! I've added your plugin to the list here: http://docs.sonarqube.org/display/PLUG/Other+Plugins.

There's no contributor agreement to sign and nothing else to really do, but you might consider collaborating with the authors of one of the existing Google OAuth plugins.

:-)
Ann

Deven Phillips

May 27, 2016, 10:05:52 AM5/27/16
to SonarQube
Ann,

    Then the question becomes, how do we get one or more of these listed in the Updates area so that everyone can easily install it?

Deven

G. Ann Campbell

May 27, 2016, 10:07:55 AM5/27/16
to Deven Phillips, SonarQube
Well @Deven, no one has asked that their plugin be added to the update center. :-)

In case you're interested, here are the requirements for that: http://docs.sonarqube.org/display/DEV/Your+Plugin+in+SonarQube+Update+Center

Ann

---
G. Ann CAMPBELL | SonarSource
Product Owner

Deven Phillips

May 27, 2016, 10:16:08 AM5/27/16
to SonarQube, deven.p...@gmail.com
Fantastic!! Thanks Ann, I will send out a notice of intent to release on this list shortly and I will set up the travisci config to create release packages. As for the unique key, do you or anyone else have a recommendation? Also, should I change the package hierarchy to no longer use the org.sonarqube.auth package name?

Cheers,

Deven

G. Ann Campbell

May 27, 2016, 11:27:45 AM5/27/16

On Friday, 27 May 2016 10:16:08 UTC-4, Deven Phillips wrote:
...As for the unique key, do you or anyone else have a recommendation?

I'm stumped. There's a reason three of you came up with the same thing independently. :-(

Maybe sonar-auth-googleoauth ?

Also, should I change the package hierarchy to no longer use the org.sonarqube.auth package name?

Completely up to you.

:-)
Ann