Checkstyle:AvoidStartImport Squid implementation

Alix Lourme

Jun 3, 2015, 1:28:47 PM6/3/15
to sona...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The checkstyle:AvoidStarImport could be useful => pull request suggestion for squid implementation.

This post is mainly for have the AvoidStarImport pattern in groups if some search about this rule ^^.

NB : The checkstyle tag doesn't exist :-(
Best regards.

G. Ann Campbell

Jun 3, 2015, 1:47:10 PM6/3/15
to sona...@googlegroups.com, alix....@gmail.com
Regarding a potential "checkstyle" tag, @Alix, if you're looking for a good way to find Checkstyle replacements, take a look at the Checkstyle Deprecation report, which you can find linked from the Java Plugin page and from the Checkstyle Plugin page.

Alix Lourme

Jun 3, 2015, 1:56:00 PM6/3/15
to sona...@googlegroups.com, alix....@gmail.com
Hi,

Sorry, my message about no checkstyle tag was for Google groups ... pmd already exist => I suggest to add checkstyle, rule.

But thanks for links, very useful !

Best regards.

G. Ann Campbell

Jun 3, 2015, 2:15:25 PM6/3/15
to sona...@googlegroups.com, alix....@gmail.com
Ah! Done @Alix.

BTW, regarding the deprecation report: it will be updated with each new version of the Java plugin that's deployed to Nemo. Which means it could show rules that aren't available to you quite yet - but will be soon!