[VOTE] SVG Badges plugin 1.2.0-RC1

Michel Pawlak

Mar 9, 2016, 7:55:19 PM3/9/16
to SonarQube
Dear community,

I would like to release version 1.2.0 of the SVG Badges plugin (formerly SVG Status.) Please have a look at the just released 1.2.0-RC1 !

Release Notes:
- change badge label from "quality" to "quality gate" #17 (based on David Racoon's idea)
- use font available server side #14 (step 1 towards a definitive fix, step 2 being to use a font-family string)
- generate "not found" badge if no analysed project with provided key is found #11 (based on Ann Campbell's suggestion)
- rename plugin to SVG Badges #13 (based on Fabrice Bellingard's suggestion)
- change web service url from `/api/status/image?` to `/api/badges/gate?` (preparation for next steps, requires badges urls to be updated)

Side note:
- pluginTermsCondition not removed yet

Link to release notes: release notes 1.2.0
Link to plugin binaries to be tested: qualinsight-sonarqube-badges-1.2.0-RC1.jar
Link to project page and documentation: SVG Badges Plugin for SonarQube on GitHub
Link to project on Nemo: qualinsight-plugins-sonarqube-badges

Vote is open for 48 hours (if everything's ok, I'll release the plugin on 03.12)

[ ] +1 (no issue encountered that make the plugin unusable)
[ ] -1 (please indicate the issues you're encountering and briefly explain why you consider that they should block the release)

Thanks a lot in advance for your feedback !

G. Ann Campbell

Mar 10, 2016, 8:08:05 AM3/10/16
to SonarQube
Looks good to me.

:-)
Ann

Michel Pawlak

Mar 10, 2016, 4:05:00 PM3/10/16
to SonarQube
Thanks for your feedback Ann.

I just released a RC2 version that fixes quality issues (the project wasn't passing the quality gate), handle http 401 error occurring when authentication to access a project is required (based on #15 reported by Fabrice Bellingard.)

See qualinsight-plugins-sonarqube-badges-1.2.0-RC2 (release notes + jar file)

Michel

G. Ann Campbell

Mar 11, 2016, 2:27:58 AM3/11/16
to Michel Pawlak, SonarQube
I'm just curious: did you go to Nemo to see that, or just look at your badge? :)

---
G. Ann CAMPBELL | SonarSource
Product Owner

michel...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2016, 2:31:54 AM3/11/16
to G. Ann Campbell, SonarQube
I looked at the badge then went to Nemo :-)

Michel Pawlak

Mar 11, 2016, 5:47:21 PM3/11/16
to SonarQube
Update: a RC3 has just been released (Release notes + download link)

This last update includes optimisation of generated SVG images' weight, usage of client-friendly font-family and an easier-to-understand text in badges.

Michel

Michel Pawlak

Mar 12, 2016, 12:56:36 PM3/12/16
to SonarQube
The vote is now closed. Thank you Ann for your feedback.

I'll release the version soon.