Questions regarding SonarLint for IntelliJ

kevin.l...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016, 7:16:31 PM6/15/16
to SonarQube
I have a couple of questions regarding SonarLint for IntelliJ. I have SonarLint 2.2 for IntelliJ installed installed and it is running against a SonarQube 5.5 server.

1. Does SonarLint report errors that have been flagged as "False Positive" or otherwise mitigated on the SonarQube server? If not, is there any plans to add that functionality?
2. Is there any plans to only show changes that have been introduced the way that the incremental analysis used to function?
3. I can currently run analysis against the current file or the opened files. Is there any plans to run the analysis against the "changed files" according to VCS?

Thanks,
-kevin

kevin.l...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016, 7:18:20 PM6/15/16